Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Thesis Update 2

Over the past few weeks I have been putting an enormous focus on continuing to build my list of artifacts to use in the exhibit. I have gone through every digitized resource that the Library has to offer and have started going through many of their physical artifacts. I have built up a good list of about 50 items thus far that I think would work in the exhibit. It has been good to actually work on the project portion of the thesis and I feel prepared to finish this project. I hope to be done with the selection of artifacts by early March so that I can get started on crafting a narrative and building the exhibit itself. I have set up a schedule for myself where I will be going to Rundel to meet with my primary adviser on Wednesday and Fridays so we can make sure that the project is moving at a good pace.

Coming up over the next few weeks I want to finish going through the artifacts that are on site and start to craft a basic narrative for the exhibit. I also want to start writing more pages for the thesis paper so that I can keep good track of what my thought process has been while going through the process of putting this exhibit together. Finally, I want to reach out to some people at different institutions to see if they might have some artifacts that could help to bring the exhibit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment