Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Just Keep Swimming

This week I've been working toward completing the sections of my thesis that focus on the Smithsonian's visitor study "Hiding in Plain Sight" and the public programming for both the NPG and Brooklyn Museum presentations of Hide/Seek. These sections are key in developing my conclusion and future recommendations for museums. I also hope to finish developing my sections about the controversy as a whole and the importance of Hide/Seek and the works selected for the exhibition in museum history. I know these are key sections but I'm not too worried about completing them before our first full deadline. I know I need to revisit my literature review before submission but I'm not excited to begin reworking this section.

We have also been tasked with developing our initial layouts for our final presentation posters which has gone relatively smoothly, though it has been difficult trying to determine the size and placement of images on my poster. I am excited to receive feedback on my poster layout, specifically on the timeline I've included along the bottom to summarize important events in the Hide/Seek controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment