Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thesis Update #3


    I am making significant headway on my thesis paper. I aim to be finished with the entire first draft at the end of next week. Then over the RIT spring break, I will edit my rough draft into, hopefully, a proper thesis paper. The section I am currently writing is several revitalization projects around the city of Buffalo, New York. Admittedly, I have not gone back to correct/update the previous sections of my thesis. I am afraid if I shift my focus from writing to editing, I'll never finish my paper by the deadline. 

    As a class, we have started developing our poster to reflect our Thesis papers visually. I am pleased with my current design. However, I don’t think I fit more than three pictures onto the poster because my Buffalo skyline takes a significantly lower portion of my poster. But I would like to include a graph from my sports fan survey. Also, I am afraid I will not have enough room for my text or that the text will be too small to read. I'll attach my preliminary poster below, and suggestion are welcome!  





No comments:

Post a Comment