Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thesis Update Number 3

My thesis is coming along strongly and I am feeling more and more confident about the project as a whole. I recently met with my primary adviser Michelle Finn and we figured out a time table for the rest of the project and this has helped me a lot. Knowing exactly what I need to get done by a certain point gives me a more precise goal and this has allowed me to focus more on certain aspects of the thesis. I have until next Friday to complete the process of artifact selection and then from there I can get started actually putting the exhibit together and writing text to go along with it, which I look forward to.

The only issue that I have come across is based on our expected timetable for the exhibit I am not entirely sure if the exhibit will be up and operational on the website by the time the thesis is completed but I should be able to put everything together and have the actual exhibit created by then s that is not a huge deal. All the same I was looking forward to being able to see the finished product by the time the thesis was over but you can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment