Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Blog Post #10: Senioritis Incoming...

It's week 7 and oh boy am I losing motivation to do homework. I only have 2 classes this semester and with my thesis 90% done, just need to write a conclusion and get edits back from my advisors at this point, I really just can't wait to be done and move to the next stage in my life. That being said, we still have the second half of the semester left so I'm counting the hours until spring break, which will hopefully give me the motivation to finish everything well.

My poster is coming along, I worked on it a lot this weekend and am eager to get feedback on it this week in class. I may or may not have broken nearly all the poster rules, but personally I think it works, so we'll see how it looks on the big projected screen!

1 comment: