Thursday, February 27, 2020

Slow progress is still progress

Well, it feels like progress slows down every week that passes, but I guess the key is to keep slogging through it.  Spring break is around the corner and promises a brief period to catch up with everything that seems to be moving faster than I am.

Creating this poster has been more of a struggle than I'd like to admit.  I can see it in my mind, but getting the technology to work with me is painful to say the least.  Hopefully getting past this hurdle before spring break will help me go into it with new found momentum.  This cold rain that's supposed to turn into snow though doesn't really have me thinking much of spring time.  Oh well, soon with warmer weather and longer days should come better motivation and progress.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the next phase, Neil. Let me know if I can help at all! I do have some templates I can share : ) Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete