Monday, February 24, 2020

BlogPost: Week 7

Hello Everyone,

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. My thesis work had taken a little bit of a pause, while I dealt with other mid-semester papers and exams. I was still working on it, but it was a little weird not having it be my primary focus. I'm excited to start working on everything again. I've started creating my poster and hope to have a finished rough draft in the next couple of days, it's been hard deciding what information to put on and what information to leave out. Also update on my digital project, I finally decided on a layout and everything is coming together pretty smoothly, although there's always going to be some kind of quirk. I am happing with the direction my paper is taking, I feel like I finally have all my thoughts in order and I am eager to get my next set of edits back from my advisors!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear this, Monica. And I loo forward to seeing how your project element is coming along!

    ReplyDelete