Thursday, February 13, 2020

Week 5 Progress Update

Getting a chance to get peer reviews of my 8 pages has been fantastic, it seems like no mistake is being lost in the paper which is great because even with advisers looking at the pages, they too would miss a small grammatical error or two. Dr. Lent even helped me structure my essay a lot better and having that framework in place is making the 8 more pages much more manageable and given me a lot more to write about and correlate it back into the Seneca Art and Culture Center. I will be typing up the rest of the pages by Sunday and hopefully the proverbial writing ball will keep on rolling now that I've got a much clearer focus.

1 comment:

  1. John, great to see that you're making progress and that your project is coming into clearer focus. Looking forward to next steps!

    ReplyDelete