Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Week #5

This week has been about getting feedback from my advisors on the first 8 pages and moving forward to the next 8 pages before the week is over. With a baseline and something written for my methodology, I want to start writing about my case study and start to compile my list of subjects for the focus group. I am still waiting for the full list from my advisors but I have started looking on my own using the online RIT directory. My goal is to finish my 8 new pages while also getting started on my list and demographic questions. I am feeling a little overwhelmed and stagnant at the point, I started strong and have a clear plan, I just need to get started on the actual project!!

2 comments:

  1. Understandable that everything feels kind of stuck right now, but the nice thing is that once you have your people, you can hit the ground running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, the idea of a focus group is a good one, and I am excited to know what you will uncover as a result. We talked about focus groups a bit in MUSE 360, so let me know if having a check-in on this would be useful.

    So looking forward to your discoveries!

    ReplyDelete