Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Third Blog Post

It's an odd time right now, the workload and time I'm spending on this class compared to other classes is insane, but this is clearly a more important class and I'm keeping that in mind because I do like balance. My thesis feels oddly near completion, even though I've still got a few more sections to go through and have a lot more to say. My poster actually looks quite good, my only fear is that it is too simplistic, but I also must consider the fine line I have to walk when deciding the design and color layout of the poster. I'm actually really excited for feedback because I really do need it for this poster. I also am looking forward to the feedback from my advisors as their feedback and resources have been tremendous so far. I can't wait until Spring Break where I can finally dedicate a lot of time towards the thesis and ironing out the details, once the thesis is done I know it'll be a huge relief and accomplishment as I had no idea the amount of work that goes into these types of research papers, which is panning out to be really rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to an update in person, John. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete