Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Brainstorming: Thesis Topic Ideas


                                                         "Still Thinking About It"

           I currently have no idea what I want to do for my Senior Thesis. I am sure of a couple of things, though: I love researching, and I love baseball. My thesis will most likely be a research based paper as opposed to a project based paper. Maybe I could create a topic around the history of baseball in America. Now that I'm thinking about it, I would really like to narrow down that idea into something great that I can work with -- a more unique way of looking at baseball's history in America. Also, I know that there is a History of Baseball class taught here at RIT (that I was, unfortunately, unable to take as it did not fit in my schedule); the professor of that class could be my secondary adviser.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly,
    It sounds like you have some clear passions articulated to begin to design your thesis project. You certainly want to be sure, with your research, that you are considering the scope that you will be able to achieve during the next 30 weeks. I look forward to seeing how the project evolves as you continue to narrow your focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do end up going with baseball, make sure you swing by Cooperstown! Although you likely already have; I also go down there periodically for a nearby 'attraction' if you ever need a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do end up going with baseball, make sure you swing by Cooperstown! Although you likely already have; I also go down there periodically for a nearby 'attraction' if you ever need a ride.

    ReplyDelete