Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thinking... Thinking....

All I did was thinking of what topic I may want to write, as I brainstormed many random subjects on a plain paper, creating several bubbles and then linking those to a particular subject in a bigger bubble. As a result, I was lost in the process, but fortunately, I thought about Eleanor Roosevelt, the First Lady and the wife of FDR. While I was interning for Eleanor Roosevelt Papers Project, she and her efforts truly inspired me greatly. I bond over the fact that my thesis evolved, as I thought more and more of her. Actually, I don't intend to write the biography of her since there should be probably more than 100 biographical books about her. I bend toward her works -- more specifically the Prospects of Mankind -- because I thought I might expand those into a project, which I am still figuring out what kind of project I might develop. Well... this idea just popped up in my mind when I looked up at the website of Eleanor Roosevelt Papers Project.

1 comment:

  1. I find primary sources in letters and papers to be very inspiring and enlightening. I had the same experience while reading through the Selected Paper of Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton.

    ReplyDelete